Für Inder: Leben und Arbeiten in Deutschland
“The Germans, they are always so serious, aren't they …?” Working successfully in Germany
3 months’ cross-cultural training and coaching preparatory to your stay in Germany
Developing cross-cultural skills for Germany is a process, which takes time and support. As an expert, I assist and support you so that you are on the right track from the first and can best cooperate with your German colleagues.
Drawing on my long experience in training, coaching and consulting, I have put together an effective package that will make it much simpler for you to feel at ease in Germany.
- You focus on your needs in the familiar atmosphere of your new workplace and develop step-by-step cross-cultural competence for Germany drawing on use cases based on your specific challenges.
- You have an experienced sparring partner to help you build your cultural expertise and provide valuable tips for your project in Germany appropriate to the situation and application.
- You benefit from a well-tried system to afford you success in Germany and the proven stay-in-touch module for any questions that arise and direct feedback. So you are always on the safe side.
This is the course for you if you
- are working in Germany for a while and know little or nothing about German business culture and are therefore unsure of how to conduct yourself, because you are unaware of the cultural pitfalls
- aim to develop a feel for German business standards from the start and wish to learn how to effectively communicate, negotiate with confidence and present yourself successfully at meetings in Germany
- wish to take German directness and slightly confrontational attitude, also in conflictive situations, in your stride
- wish to learn more about preferred management styles in Germany and deal confidently with flat hierarchies and the trend towards wider decision-making scopes
- want to know the unwritten cultural laws that make the German business world go round and how to make the most of this mentality
My services for you
3 months’ cross-cultural training and coaching preparatory to your stay in Germany.
- One in-house all-day intensive workshop
- Three 45 min. personal coaching sessions on your current questions
- Three 45 min. live webinars on freely selected topics (communication – expressing criticism – negotiating – meetings and presentations – leadership)
- Two 30 min. group coaching sessions for you and your team
- One group coaching session for your German colleagues on current challenges
- Stand-by Advice on important and urgent FAQs
- Language English
€ 4,380 plus VAT